Click the Destiny Quest icon to access our online library catalog!
- Fun features - shelf browse, advanced search, and citation creator.
- Remember to use your keywords! Be both creative and specific.
A reliable website for pictures and images:
How to use:
- Select each image repository (Google, Flickr, etc.) you wish to search.
- In the search box at the top of the page, enter your keywords.
Remember: Unless an image is yours (you created it!), you must CITE it!
Want to make sure you're using the right resources? Check out these sites!
- CIA World Factbook
The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. the Reference tabs includes: maps of the major world regions, as well as Flags of the World, a Physical Map of the World, a Political Map of the World, a World Oceans map, and a Standard Time Zones of the World map.
Download the following document for project guidelines:
Here are a few helpful databases to use when researching for your presentation:
Hint: For World Religions Online and World Geography and Culture Online, the username and password are the six-letter abbreviation for the school. For Gale Virtual Reference Library, the password is the five-digit address of the school (look it up on the GC homepage if you don't know it!).
- Don't forget helpful features such as Advanced Search, Filters, Limit, and Sort by.
- Instead of looking through the physical copy of The Encyclopedia of Religion, go to Gale's Virtual Reference Library to search our e-copy!
- OWL - Writing Center at Purdue
Provides helpful guides for writing papers and contains information for creating bibliographies in a variety of disciplines and formats.
- Son of Citation
A helpful citation generator! But, as with EasyBib, just be cautious - make sure to proofread the generated citations to be certain they're correct.
An automatic bibliography and citation generator - very helpful tool, but be careful when using it! Like any translator, sometimes the results get garbled - review the generated citations carefully to make sure they're correct!