Resources from Ms. Sullivan
- The Case Against Perfection https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/04/the-case-against-perfection/302927/
- Human Enhancement – Pew Research Forum http://www.pewinternet.org/essay/human-enhancement-the-scientific-and-ethical-dimensions-of-striving-for-perfection/
Resources to Use - Online Library Catalog (Destiny)
Download the following document for project guidelines:
Here are a few helpful databases to use when researching for your presentation:
The usernames and passwords for:
- World Religions Online - Six-letter abbreviation for the school
- Issues & Controversies - Six-letter abbreviation for the school
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context - Five-number street address of the school
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Five-number street address of the school
- Don't forget helpful features such as Advanced Search, Filters, Limit, and Sort by.
Reliable Image Source
How can I help?
Helpful Sites for Creating Citations
Provides helpful guides for writing papers in MLA format and contains information for creating bibliographies in a variety of disciplines and formats.
Don't forget Noodletools! You can start a new project to keep everything in one place. Ask Ms. Davis how to use it and how to sign up for a new username.
Check out the following resources to better evaluate websites:
Train your eye and your fingers to employ a series of techniques that help you quickly find what you need to know about web pages; train your mind to think critically, even suspiciously, by asking a series of questions that will help you decide how much a web page is to be trusted.